|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – 8h – Ah/C5 min||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – 8h – Ah/C5 max||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – 11h – Ah/C5 min||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – 11h – Ah/C5 max||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – 13h – Ah/C5 min||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – 13h – Ah/C5 max||
|Rechargeable batteries – Sealed – 12h – Ah/C5 min||
|Rechargeable batteries – Sealed – 12h – Ah/C5 max||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lithium||
|Mains voltage [A] – 230V||
Automatic high-frequency battery chargers
Stabilized: the charge in always optimal even in case of wide mains voltage variations.
The use of very long extension cables does not compromise the correct battery charge.
The minimum mains voltage is 185V and the maximum is 265V.
Light and compact: the high frequency technology allows to minimize the weight and size.
Versatile: all devices allow an esay on board installation (electricity presence block and minimum battery voltage block)
Easy: the charge cycle automatically starts by inserting the mains plug.
The microprocessor checks the battery charge level and the following charge cycle duration.
Reliable: the protecting resin enveloping the card protects the circuits from oxidation. It is endowed with a protective rooftop (NO PFC).
Data memory: the main information related to charge cycles are stored in the battery charger memory.
Therefore, the user’s behavior during charge / discharge phases can be easily retraced and warranty costs can be substantially reduced.
Flexible: with the MP TOP II programmer you can set the battery charger for the charge of lead-acid or sealed batteries (GEL, AGM). Moreover, you can select the capacity of the battery to be charged (within the limits set for every model).
- The nominal output current is CONSTANT CURRENT
- The manufacturer provides the recharge of the indicated capacities, within recommended times, with 80% of batteries discharge
- Lower dischargers involve lower charging times
- The programming of these devices allows them to adapted for the charge of any battery brand.
- All devices are endowed with power cable (SHUKO 16A mains plug included where possible)
- All devices are supplied with output cables of 2,5MT, but WITHOUT the connector to the battery.
- The battery connectors are supplied on request
- Mains supply: single-phase 185V/265V – three-phase 340V/460V
- Frequency: 47/62 Hz
- Efficiency: single-phase >85% – three-phase >90%
- Recommended temperature at work: -10°C / +50°C
- Batteries minimum voltage to allow the charge to start: 1,00 V/cell.