|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – Ah/C5 min||
|Rechargeable batteries – Lead-acid – Ah/C5 max||
|Rechargeable batteries – Sealed – Ah/C5 min||
|Rechargeable batteries – Sealed – Ah/C5 max||
|Mains voltage [A] – 230V||
Single-phase automatic traditional charger
Stabilized: optimal charge even in presence of wide fluctuations in the mains voltage (min. 185V – max. 265V).
Traditional: these devices are of a traditional type (not high frequency).
Easy: the charge cycle takes place automatically, by simply connection the battery. The microprocessor checks the level of batteries discharge and the charge times.
Data memory: the main information related to charge cycles is stored in the battery charger memory. Then, the user’s behavior during charge/discharge phases can be easily reconstructed and warranty costs are dramatically reduced.
Flexible: with the MP-TOP II programmer it is possible to set the battery charrger for the charge of both lead-acid and sealed batteries (GEL, AGM).
Reliable: 2 years warranty.
- The nominal output current is CONSTANT CURRENT.
- The manufacturer guarantees the charge of recommended capacities, within 10-13 hours, with 80% of batteries discharge.
- Lower discharges involve lower charging time.
- The programming of these devices allows them to be adapted for the charge of any battery brand.
- All devices are endowed with SHUKO power cable.
- All devices are supplied with output cables, but WITHOUT the connector to the battery.
- The battery connectors are supplied on request.